MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement between ‘us’ meaning Action Petz Limited and ‘you’ the customer. This agreement commences:
- As soon as you have indicated your acceptance of the centre membership, your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
- By agreeing and paying your initial £10.00 registration fee you agree to become an Action Petz member. Your membership with Action Petz becomes official on the date you choose to register with us and carries on independently of the type of membership (Pop in & Play, Monthly or Six-Monthly) you choose.
- All memberships (Pop in & Play, Monthly and Six-Monthly) incur a £10 registration fee. This fee covers all the dogs living in the same household.
- Pop in & Play memberships require the payment of centre specific entry fees.
- Monthly members are obligated to make the minimum number of recurring card payments for 6 months,with the first one being paid on the initial sign up date, and then every month thereafter. For the avoidance of doubt, you are obligated to make every card payment regardless of non-attendance, whatever the reason for non-attendance may be.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third-party company for collection. The reasonable costs incurred in employing the third-party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you should you have changed your address without telling us.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the members details provided.
- If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any payment is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25.
- The total first payment amount is due from you to us, is due immediately and is payable during the initial sign up.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Centre and relate to, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Centre Rules. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further payments to us, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for short periods of time to carry out routine maintenance and for exhibitions/events. Members will be given advance warning of these times and no refunds will apply in these circumstances provided they occasion no more than 10 times in any 12-month period. If other circumstances occur that are beyond our control, and require the closure of the whole or part facility for more than 7 days in any 12-month period, your membership may be frozen for the period of time that the centre / area is closed.
- We accept NO liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Property left unattended is done so at your own risk. Cars parked outside the premises and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to them.
- In enrolling at Action Petz Limited, members understand that using Action Petz Limited and the facilities does so at his/her and the dog or dogs own risk. Action Petz Limited and its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and dog owners assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless Action Petz Limited, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility.
- By becoming an Action Petz member you agree and give Action Petz consent to store yours and your dog(s) personal details provided to us by you via our membership registration form. Action Petz will never pass on or sell your personal information. Your membership information is stored in a secure database, we use this data for you and your dog(s) to gain access to our centre and to administer your membership account. At Action Petz we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to
- Administer your membership account.
- Provide you with the services you have requested from us.
- Ensure you gain access to our facility.
- Ensure all dogs in our centre enjoy a safe stay.
- Consent: I the undersigned parent/ dog owner or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at Action Petz Limited to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital /Veterinary care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorise Action Petz Limited and its assigns to utilise any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone/dog assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
ONE MONTHS NOTICE CANCELLATION POLICY
Should you wish to cancel your membership, we require 1 months’ notice in writing to the Action Petz Centre you’re registered at.
Six-Monthly, Monthly and Pop in & Play memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE. You may be entitled to a full or partial refund of your Yearly, Six-Monthly or Monthly membership paid only at the discretion of the centre manager and if there are reasonable grounds shown upon which a refund is the most fair and best solution for both you and us.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this Website for your own personal use, provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
SITE UP TIME
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.7 When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed
a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Action Petz Limited
Unit 1, Nash Mead.
Queensway Meadows Industrial Estate.
Email: [email protected]
Registered office Tel: 01633 282221.
All images used in this website are for representation purposes only.