Dear Action Petz Play Park Members,
It is with a heavy heart we inform you that due to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, today’s advice from our government and the World Health Organisation, we are left with no option but to close all of our dog play parks (Cardiff, Newport and Swansea) from Saturday, 21st of March 2020 until we are advised to open again.
We have done our best to remain open until today by implementing a number of social distancing measures, to ensure the wellbeing of our team and you, our members. However, it would be socially irresponsible of us as a business to continue to keep our doors open.
If you wish to freeze, cancel or discuss your membership, please email your Action Petz centre:
- Cardiff: click here.
- Newport: click here.
- Swansea: click here.
OUR DOGGY DAY CARES IN CARDIFF, NEWPORT AND SWANSEA REMAIN OPEN
While we have to close our doors for the play parks, our Doggy Day Care service at Cardiff, Newport and Swansea continues to operate Monday to Friday between 8.00 AM and 6.00 PM. At this stage, we feel that it is possible for us to safely and responsibly manage the care of your pooches. However, as stated in our last COVID-19 updates, we have guidelines for this:
- If you have an upcoming Dog Day Care booking with us, and you are not feeling well, please do not come inside the building, instead, call us beforehand so we can arrange receiving and returning your dog at our car park by keeping social distancing. Equally, if you are worried and would prefer not to enter the facility when you are bringing or collecting your dog(s) for Boarding or Day Care please call us beforehand so we can arrange this for you.
- To avoid overcrowding in small spaces, we ask all facility users to wait outside in our car park until our reception is empty to check-in, drop off and collect dogs.
- To please ensure you wash your hands before handling your dog, and after. Remember the health and safety of our teams, as well as other park users is a matter of collective responsibility.
- Please ensure you sanitise your dog’s leads, coats and food bowls before coming to Day Care.
- If you are extremely ill, please ask a friend or family member to deliver your pet for you. Anyone (unwell or not) dropping and collecting dogs must wash their hands thoroughly before using our services.
We wish you and your pooches the best possible weekend, keep safe, help each other and be kind.
The Action Petz Team.