Dear Action Petz members,
As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to have a dramatic impact across the globe, our top priorities at Action Petz remain the health and safety of the pets you entrust to our care, in addition to the health and well-being of our employees, loved ones, and you, our valued members.
Our centres are open, and might continue to do so unless we are advised by official government recommendations to close. While we remain open, the health and safety of our employees and you, as a visitor, is of vital importance, so we can continue providing the superior care you have come to trust. Because of this, we will be requiring:
- That our employees err on the side of caution for themselves, including staying at home if they are not well.
- That our employees thoroughly, and frequently disinfect absolutely every surface that comes in contact with people and dogs.
- That our employees thoroughly, and frequently wash their hands.
- To ensure the continuous provision of hand sanitisers in the play park, as well as soap in our loos to ensure all staff members and park users can easily wash their hands regularly.
- That if you have an upcoming Dog Day Care booking with us, and you are not feeling well, please do not come inside the building, instead, call us beforehand so we can arrange receiving and returning your dog at our car park by keeping social distancing. Equally, if you are worried and would prefer not to enter the facility when you are bringing or collecting your dog(s) please call us beforehand so we can arrange this for you.
- To avoid overcrowding in small spaces, we ask all facility users to wait outside in our car park until our reception is empty to check-in, drop off and collect dogs.
- To please ensure you wash your hands before handling your dog, and after. Remember the health and safety of our teams, as well as other park users is a matter of collective responsibility.
- If you are extremely ill, please ask a friend or family member to deliver your pet for you. Anyone (unwell or not) dropping and collecting dogs must wash their hands thoroughly before using our services.
- If you choose to visit our play park, please ensure you observe social distancing and keep a good distance from our staff and other park users.
If you are working from home we can still ensure that your pooches have a fabulous time in our care. While you to focus on getting work done, your dog will enjoy his/her exercise routine with us, allowing you to have a restful evening.
We are happy to answer any questions, and listen to any constructive feedback about our current protocol.
We wish you and your pooches a good day, keep safe, help each other and be kind.
The Action Petz Team.