DAY CARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that under the Control of Dogs Act 1992, my dog(s) must wear a collar and an identity tag and must be microchipped (NB. From March 2017, all dogs must be microchipped by law).
- I understand that my dog must have up-to-date vaccines and that vaccination certificates must be provided to Action Petz and any updates and/or changes on the vaccination certificates should be notified to the Centre Manager as soon as possible.
- I agree to worm and de-flea my dog(s) regularly as per recommended schedules.
- I understand that my dog, if not castrated, must not display excessive mounting, aggressive or marking behaviours and bitches must not be brought in when in season. We reserve the right to retire non-castrated males from our boarding facility if the behaviours mentioned above are persistent.
- I understand that my dog will be in an open play area and off-lead in suitable areas. I understand that during normal dog play and agility, dogs may sustain slight injuries. All dog play is monitored at Action Petz to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments and other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
- I understand that even if my dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that my dog can still contract Kennel Cough. I agree that I will not hold Action Petz responsible if my dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending Action Petz and I will comply with the prevention of cross-infection policy.
- I agree to notify Action Petz of any infectious or contagious disease that my dog has been exposed to or is affected by and agree to the Action Petz Dog Boarding Cancellation Policy and Prevention of Cross Infection Policy and these policies have been issued in writing to me.
- I understand that I am responsible for any harm caused by my dog at Action Petz, whether to dogs or other patrons or staff. I shall indemnify and hold Action Petz harmless against any claims made against Action Petz or losses or damages of any kind suffered as a result of my dog. I understand and agree that in admitting my dog to Action Petz, that the staff has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog.
- To ensure my dog’s wellbeing, I agree to him/her going into the quiet area for rest periods when necessary.
- By becoming an Action Petz Day Care and/or Boarding user you agree and give Action Petz consent to store yours and your dog(s) personal details provided to us by you via the present registration form. Action Petz will never pass on or sell your personal information. Your membership information is stored in a secure database and we use this data for you and your dog(s) to gain access to our centre and to administer your membership account. At Action Petz we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to:
- Administer your membership account.
- Provide you with the services you have requested from us.
- Ensure you gain access to our facility.
- Ensure all dogs in our centre enjoy a safe stay.
- Consent: I the undersigned parent/ dog owner or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at Action Petz Limited to render a judgement concerning veterinary care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorise Action Petz Limited and its assigns to utilise any and all photographs, pictures or other likenesses of me or anyone/dog assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
DOG DAY CARE: CANCELLATION, PREVENTION OF CROSS-INFECTION & FEEDING POLICY
A minimum of 24-hour notice must be given in which to cancel for Dog Day Care.
A minimum notice of 48 hours must be given in which to cancel for the Dog Resort.
Clients that do not show up without prior notice of cancellation or without exceptional circumstances will be required to pay the full cost of the time period that was missed. Any outstanding monies will need to be paid in full before further bookings are authorised.
Prevention of Cross Infection Policy:
Your dog(s) will not be accepted into day care if he/she is showing any signs of illness or infection EG: coughing, skin infections, parasite infections, sickness, diarrhoea, mucous discharge from eyes, ears, nose or genitalia.
If your dog/s shows any of the above signs or have any suspected illness they must not be brought into day care and the Centre Manager must be notified immediately.
Your dog/s will not be able to attend Day Care until they are symptom free and/or had notification from a Vet that they are able to return.
If you wish for us to feed your dog whilst in our care, please note the following:
- Your dog’s food container must be sealed in an airtight container (Tupperware style). This applies to all kinds of food (dry, wet, raw, mixed, etc.) as well as treats.
- The container’s lid must be clearly labelled with your dog’s name, last name and feeding time. Please check it is legible.
- We cannot accept feeding containers that do not follow the above specifications.